Below we inform about the collection of personal data when using this website. Personal data is all data that is personally available to you, eg. Name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1.Responsible for data processing and contact persons
(a) Responsible acc. Art. 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH, Silbermannstr. 29 in 89364 Rettenbach, represented by the managing director MIRIAM ALBRECHT cf. our imprint.
(b) If you have any questions about privacy, please contact our Privacy Officer:
by e-mail: email@example.com
by post: Quentia GmbH, Mr. Robert Straub, Otto-Hahn-Strasse 2, D-86368 Gersthofen
2. Your rights when using the website
gem. Art. 15 GDPR the right to obtain information about your stored data collected during your visit to the website and use of the webshop.
gem. Art. 16 GDPR the right to correct incorrect or complete your personal data stored with us;
in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR the right to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
gem. Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR the right to revoke your once granted consent for processing at any time to us. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future. The legality of processing based on the consent until the revocation by the person concerned remains unaffected.
pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR to obtain your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
gem. Art. 77 DS-BER the right to complain to the competent data protection supervisory authority, if you believe that you have been violated by the processing of personal data collected during your visit to our website in your right to informational self-determination. The Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA) is responsible for REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH.
if your personal data are based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
3. data security
We maintain up-to-date technical measures to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against dangers during data transfers as well as prior knowledge of third parties. These are adjusted according to the current state of the art.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of merely informative use of the website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure the stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 GDPR )
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time Zone Difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the requirement (concrete page)
– Access Status / HTTP status code
– each transmitted amount of data
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
2. In addition to the aforementioned data, no cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website.
(remove if no cookies are set) Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookie (in this case us), certain information flow , Cookies can not run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes. We point out, however, that you may not be able to use all features of this website.
4.2 Further functions and offers of our website
In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you will usually need to provide other personal information that we use to provide the service.
- Contact by e-mail
For questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility to contact us via the e-mail address of the customer service indicated on the website. Your details will be processed to answer your request. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO based on your voluntarily granted consent.
Your personal data will be deleted automatically after completion of the request you have made.
2. Newsletter subscription
With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, which informs you about our current interesting offers. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DS-GMO.
To register for our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after you have registered, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address specified in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter. If you do not confirm, your login will be automatically deleted. If you confirm the desire to receive the newsletter, we will save your e-mail address until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to inform you about possible misuse of your personal data.
Obligatory indication for the transmission of the newsletter is the e-mail address alone. The specification of further information is voluntary. Given names and surnames are used to personalize the newsletter. (optional) If the newsletter announces his birthday date, he receives a little attention on that day. The voluntarily communicated data will be completely deleted upon revocation.
You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the cancellation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details stated under no. Your given data will not be disclosed to third parties.
5. Use of analysis tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our offer for you.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
– Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Use includes the Universal Analytics operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID, thus analyzing the activities of a user across devices.
Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event of activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data provided by Google.
(3) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
(4) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. Please note that you must set the opt-out on all used devices to prevent detection by Google Analytics. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. Download and install in: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(5) If you visit our site through a mobile device (smartphone or tablet), you will need to Disallow Google Analytics to track me. instead to track it through Google Analytics within this site to prevent in the future. This is also possible as an alternative to the above browser add-on. Clicking on the link places an opt-out cookie in your browser that is valid only for this browser and this domain. If you delete the cookies in this browser, the opt-out cookie will also be deleted, so you will have to click the link again.
(6) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO.
– Use of Google AdWords Conversion
(1) We use the offer of Google AdWords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising means (so-called Google AdWords) on external web pages. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
(2) These advertising materials are supplied by Google via so-called “ad servers”. To do this, we use ad server cookies, which measure certain performance metrics such as ads or user clicks. If you access our website through a Google ad, Google AdWords will save a cookie on your PC. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not intended to identify you personally. This cookie will typically use the unique cookie ID, number of ad impressions per placement (Frequency), last impression (relevant to post-view conversions), and opt-out information (mark that the user does not) as analysis values more would like to be addressed) saved.
(3) These cookies allow Google to recognize your Internet browser. If a user visits certain pages of an advertiser’s website and the cookie stored on their computer has not yet expired, Google and the customer may discover that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to that page. Each advertiser is assigned a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through the websites of advertisers. We ourselves do not collect and process any personal data in the aforementioned advertising measures. We receive only statistical evaluations provided by Google. On the basis of these evaluations, we can identify which of the advertising measures used are particularly effective. We do not receive any further data from the use of the advertising material, in particular we can not identify the users on the basis of this information.
(4) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Google server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the employment of this tool by Google and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By the incorporation of AdWords conversion Google receives the information that you the appropriate part of our Internet appearance or click on an ad from us. If you are registered with a service provided by Google, Google may associate the visit with your account. Even if you are not registered with Google or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find and store your IP address.
(5) You can prevent participation in this tracking process in several ways:
1.a) By setting your browser software accordingly, in particular, the suppression of third party cookies will prevent you from receiving any third party advertisements;
2. b) By disabling the cookies for conversion tracking, by setting your browser to block cookies from the domain “googleadservices.com”, https://www.google.com/settings/ads, whereby this setting will be deleted if you delete your cookies;
3. c) by deactivating the interest-based advertisements of the providers that are part of the “About Ads” self-regulation campaign via the link http://www.aboutads.info/choices, this setting being deleted when you delete your cookies;
4. d) by permanent deactivation in your browsers Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome under the link http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin. We point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the features of this offer in full.
(6) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. For more information about privacy at Google, see http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy and https://services.google.com/sitestats.html. Alternatively, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) web site at http://www.networkadvertising.org. Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework.
In addition to AdWords Conversion, we use the Google Remarketing application. This is a process by which we would like to address you again. This application allows you to see our ads after visiting our website as you continue to use the Internet. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, through which your usage behavior when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by Google. This is how Google determines your previous visit to our website. A combination of the collected data in the context of remarketing with your personal data, which may be stored by Google, does not take place by Google according to their own statements. In particular, according to Google, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
– Facebook Custom Audiences
(1) The Website also uses the remarketing feature “Custom Audiences” of Facebook Inc. (“Facebook”). This allows users of the website to be shown interest-based advertisements (“Facebook Ads”) as part of their visit to the social network Facebook or other websites that also use the process. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you in order to make our website more interesting to you.
(2) Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no control over the extent and the further use of the data, which are raised by the use of this tool by Facebook and inform you therefore according to our knowledge level: By the integration of Facebook Custom Audiences Facebook receives the information that you have the appropriate website of our Have visited the website, or have clicked on a message from us. If you are registered with a service of Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered with Facebook or have not logged in, there is a chance that the provider will find out and store your IP address and other identifying features.
(3) The deactivation of the function “Facebook Custom Audiences” is [here Opt-out possibility] for logged in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads#_möglich.
(4) The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GMO. For more information about data processing through Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH uses the technical platform and the services of Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland.
We point out that you use our Facebook page and its functions on your own responsibility. This is especially true for the use of interactive features (e.g., commenting, sharing, rating).
When visiting our Facebook page, Facebook, etc., collects your IP address and other information that exists in the form of cookies on your PC. This information is used to provide us as the operator of the Facebook pages statistical information on the use of the Facebook page. For more information, please contact Facebook at the following link: http://de-de.facebook.com/help/pages/insights.
The data collected about you in this context are provided by Facebook Ltd. processed and, where appropriate, transferred to countries outside the European Union. What information Facebook receives and how it is used is described by Facebook in general terms in its data usage policies. There you will also find information about contact options for Facebook as well as the setting options for advertisements.
The data usage guidelines are available at the following link: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
The complete Facebook data policy can be found here: https://de-de.facebook.com/full_data_use_policy
In which way Facebook uses the data from the visit of Facebook pages for its own purposes, to what extent activities on the Facebook page are assigned to individual users, how long Facebook stores these data and whether data from a visit to the Facebook page to third parties will not be finalized and clearly named by Facebook and is not known to us.
When accessing a Facebook page, the IP address assigned to your end devices will be transmitted to Facebook. According to information provided by Facebook, this IP address is anonymised (for “German” IP addresses) and deleted after 90 days. Facebook also stores information about its users’ terminals (e.g., as part of the “logon notification” feature); If necessary, Facebook is thus an assignment of IP addresses to individual users possible.
If you are currently logged in to Facebook as a user, you will find a cookie with your Facebook ID on your device. As a result, Facebook is able to understand that you visited this page and how you used it. This also applies to all other Facebook pages. Via Facebook buttons embedded in web pages, Facebook is able to record your visits to these web pages and assign them to your Facebook profile. Based on this data content or advertising can be tailored to suit you.
If you want to avoid this, you should log out of Facebook or disable the “stay logged in” feature, delete the cookies on your device and stop and restart your browser. This will delete Facebook information that can be immediately identified. This allows you to use our Facebook page without revealing your Facebook ID. When you access the site’s interactive features (like, comment, share, news, etc.), a Facebook login screen appears. After any registration, you will be recognizable as a specific user for Facebook again.
For information on how to manage or delete existing information about you, visit the following Facebook support pages: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy#
In addition, REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH does not collect and process data from your use of the company’s Facebook page.
1. Use of Klarna as payment method
REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH offers payment in the webshop with the help of the online payment provider Klarna AB, Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, which enables the purchase on account or flexible installment payment.
If the customer selects the payment option Klarna “purchase on account” or Klarna “installment purchase” from the online shop, customer data is automatically transmitted to Klarna for processing the invoice or installment purchase as well as for identity and credit checks. This takes place on the basis of the consent given by the customer in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR, with the selection of the payment option.
As a rule, personal data such as name and surname, address, date of birth, gender, e-mail address, telephone number as well as the data necessary for the processing of the invoice purchase, which are related to the order, such as the number of items, article number , Invoice amount and taxes in percent.
The transmission of these data is carried out for identity and credit checks as well as for enabling the payment administration by Klarna. REFLEXA-WERKE Albrecht GmbH will transfer personal data to Klarna in particular if it has a legitimate interest.
Klarna transmits received personal data to credit reporting agencies for the purposes of identity and credit checks.
Currently these are
-Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstrasse 11, 41460 Neuss
-Deutsche Post Direct GmbH, Junkersring 57, 53844 Troisdorf
-infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstrasse 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
-SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden
In order to decide on the establishment, implementation or termination of the contractual relationship, Klarna collects and uses data and information on the purchaser’s past payment history as well as probability values for its behavior in the future (so-called scoring). The calculation of these score values by Klarna is based on a scientifically recognized mathematical statistical procedure.
The customer has the opportunity to revoke the consent to the processing of personal data against Klarna at any time. However, Klarna remains entitled to process personal data that must be processed, used or transmitted for contractual payment processing.
2. Use of Google webfonts
4. Integration of Google Maps
5. Include YouTube content
(1) We have incorporated YouTube content into our online offering, which is stored on http://www.YouTube.com and is directly playable from our website. The integration takes place in the “extended privacy mode”, d. H. that you do not transfer any information about you as a user to YouTube if you are not playing the content. Only when you play the contents, the data mentioned in no. 4 (1) 1 will be transmitted. We have no influence on this data transfer.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data referred to in 4 (1) 1 of this declaration will be transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account. When you’re logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to associate with your profile on YouTube, you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or custom design of its website. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right to object to the creation of these User Profiles, and you must be directed to YouTube to use them.
6. Duty to provide data
There is no obligation for the legal provision of data. However, you can not use some functions of our website without the provision of personal data.
www.reflexa.de, www.reflexa.eu, www.sonnenschutzforum.de, www.facebook.com/REFLEXA-Werke-Sonnenschutz-in-Perfektion-1260681843946984/